The project started in Japan based on a genuine idea of one of our initiators and with the support of a professor from the Tokyo Institute of Technology who have an intense history behind them.
- 2013 idea and partner search
- 2014 company foundation and planning of the compact test machine (batch process)
- 2015 Construction of a test plant in China and installation of the plant in Japan.
- 2015/16 Testing the device under real conditions with many different secondary substances.
- Prototype of the compact and mobile pyrolysis plant in the field of practical testing
Based on the results and findings, the machine efficiency increases further increased towards a continuous process.
- New partnership for further applied development with FHNW and HEIG
- 2018 Resource Planning with FHNW and HEIG
- 2019 Start Crowd Funding – Target CHF 80,000.–
- Looking for the industrial partner who doubles the CHF 80,000 to CHF 160,000
- Start of development
- Conversion of the process to a continuous operation to improve the efficiency of the machine
- Increase application efficiency with applied science universities
- Within 6-9 months, GOZO is looking for a 2nd industrial partner to take over the remaining financing.
- Market it
- 2020 – The first 3 GOZO containers are ready for the journey into the world.
Stay informed. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram.